jeudi 30 décembre 2010

What happened in my 2010?

2010 was really a great year for me. A year full of accomplishments, prizes, competitions, challenges and dreams !!

On the professional side, here's what impressed me most during this year :

  • I was Microsoft Student Partner .. again Sourire 1
  • I participate in a competition on TV and i won the 3rd place.
  • I participate in IE8 Dev Challenge and i won the 2nd place
  • I participate in another competition on TV and i won the 1st place
  • I participate in Imagine Cup 2010 Tunisian finals: i got the 1st place with my team “DotNET Champions”.
  • In the same day i was elected as “Best Microsoft Student Partner for Tunisia”.

6

  • I defended my graduation project (17/20) and i got my diploma of computer engineer.

8

  • I got certified MCTS WPF.
  • I participate in Imagine Cup 2010 finals in Warsaw, Poland.

7

  • I won an ultimate msdn account from a French MVP Lavocat Fabien .(Thank you Fabien Sourire )

 

on the personal side:

  • Travel:
    • I went to Germany: recklinghausen, munster

25

    • Belgium: Brussel

3

    • Poland : Warsaw

14

    • France : Paris

15

  • Some cool Stuff:
    • Cool Sports:

910

    • Playing with Surface

13

    • Playing with Kinect for Xbox 360.
11
  • Doing presentations and helping my friends understanding Silverlight and Azure.
  • Launch my own Web Radio, getting my friends working with me for a while.. we had a great time!
  • Being part of a Child support association (ASSEN) , I’m very happy to get involved in such a voluntary work to help children in need.

During this year, I learned how to focus on what we want and what we love, how to smile to difficulties, how to lie on our dreams !!

So, my friends, my only advice for you is to dream!

Dream about something big! and you will see how this dream will change your life Clignement d'œil

2 commentaires:

donia a dit…

hi my dear!
I love what u wrote! and I love ur year! I was some how a witness on ur activities ...
I wish u a great year for 2011, especially, I wish u'll have some developments on the emotional side

Unknown a dit…

hahaha Thank you my dear Donia :D yeah i wish i have a great year for 2011 too :) as for the emotional side.. guess what? i'm single :)